Working As A Flight Dispatcher You Will Prepare & Manage The Flight Plan, Calculate The required Fuel Quantity, Check The Weather Forecast & Wind Direction, Aircraft Technical Condition, Staff Requirements & More. You Will Provide All The Necessary Assistance To The Crew In The Cockpit Taking Care Of The Whole Continuous Airline’s Service Process.
- Course Name – Airport Operations & Flight Dispatcher Training
- Training Duration – 1 Year (One Year)
- Age Limit – 18 to 35 Years
- Training Location – Delhi Only
- Education – Minimum 12th or 10+2 From A Recognized Board/University
- Tuition Fee – Non- Refundable Tuition Fee For The Entire Course Is Fixed At One Lakh Seventy Five Thousand Rupees Only (RS 1,75,000/-).
The Course Is Divided In Such A Way That A Student Gets A Guaranteed Job Within 8-12 Months of Enrolment