- Course Name – Air Reservation/ Ticketing Training
- Training Duration – 90 Working Days
- Age Limit – 16 to 30 Years
- Education – Minimum Class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or Any Other Field
- Training Fee – Total Training Fee For Air Fare & Ticketing Training Is RS 50,000/ – That Candidates Can Pay In Different Instalments Also
The Course Is Divided In Such A Way That A Student Gets A Guaranteed Job Within 90 Days of Enrolment
During Training Time We Train The Candidates According To The Need of Different International/ Domestic Airlines/ Airport/ Travel Companies.
Training Is Approved By Aerospace And Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) of India.